You’ve got a business to run. You need investors…yesterday.
Brandjectory provides you the guidance to intelligently prepare for, and efficiently navigate, the capital raise process.
Strategic Education & Knowledgeable Guidance.
The Brandjectory Knowledge Base is a CPG expert guide to building an investable business, getting capital ready, and navigating the capital raise process.
Credible Investor Access.
Brandjectory is a relationship building platform that connects CPG brands and investors to accelerate a brand’s growth trajectory.
Leverage Our Carefully-Designed Platform & Tools.
Brandjectory combines the best of social media, networking platforms, and secure file distribution tools to cultivate meaningful relationships between early stage CPG entrepreneurs and accredited investors focused on the industry.
Make New & Deeper Connections Efficiently.
Brandjectory is not a crowdfunding or transaction system. Transactions occur outside of Brandjectory, and we don’t collect any commission or fees associated with a transaction.
What We Offer
Access objective, well-researched and hard-earned expertise
Our tailored Knowledge Base includes dozens of topics and hundreds of articles encompassing best practices and insights from our team and other experts in the field.
Navigate Fundraising and Investor Meetings Effectively
Set a strong foundation for your business, learn the best ways to prepare for investor meetings and fundraising, and gain confidence on next steps and expectations.
Meet only with investors who have real interest in your industry segment.
Specific industry focus on Consumer Package Goods, FoodTech and AgTech in North America.
All brands have the chance to be discovered by investors.
No selection committee or application process to limit brands from gaining access to the platform.
Easily give investors the information they need to drive engagement with you, without having to repeat the same information to every investor.
Social media sites target consumers, and trade shows target retailers, but Brandjectory’s audience is exclusively investors. Brandjectory’s design is optimized for sharing key information that resonates with investors.
All investors following you receive your updates in real time, giving them important information needed to connect once they’re truly interested, saving everyone time and effort.
Say goodbye to Internet searches or cold email solicitations. Instead, signal investors with a simple “click” to invite them to review your profile and updates.
Spend more time engaging with best-fit investors and having informed discussions that provide true insight into your business and potential.
With Brandjectory’s communication tools, all of your key information – including confidential data you control – is easily integrated into your investor relationships.
Monitor and engage with investors at important decision points to evaluate potential investments with more information.
Brandjectory is not a transaction-based platform, allowing brands and investors to evolve their relationships independent of any investment discussions.
Why Brands Love Brandjectory
Choose the Plan that Works for You
Access to the Brandjectory Knowledge Base, Fundamentals Level Articles
Access to Brandjectory's Investor-Centric Brand Profile Template
Access to the Brandjectory Brand Founder Community
Access to Selected Webinars, Blogs, Podcasts
Invitations to Selected Brandjectory Events
Best Practice Template: Business Plan Outline
Curated Industry News And Event Notices
Access to the Brandjectory Knowledge Base, Deeper Insights and Curated Intelligence Level Articles
Audit of Brand Profile by Brandjectory Experts
Ability to be Discovered by and Communicate with Investors
Full Usage of Brandjectory's Investor Communication Tools
Full Suite of Best Practice Templates
Easy Investor Access to Request Product Samples
Access to All Webinars, Blogs, Podcasts
Invitations to All Brandjectory Events, including Brand/Investor Meet-Ups
Opportunities to be highlighted in Brandjectory Events, Media Assets and with Brandjectory Media Partners
$179/year - Billed Annually
$379/year - Billed Annually
– Founder & company contact information
– Company logo and last 12 months revenue
– General product information like category(ies) and number of SKUs in market
– Current raise status, including amount of capital sought, form, and use of funds, if currently in a raise
Additional profile details include:
– Founder portrait
– Company & founder social media information
– Executive team and advisor team information and experience
– Business summary
– Selling proposition
– Market distribution/traction
– Product portfolio information
– Target consumer profile information
– Current ownership structure and Investors
– 3-year summary overview of revenue, gross margin and EBITDA (current, last year and next year)
Some fields are optional, designated as such on the site.
1. Public posts and comments can be made on your profile home page or in a group in which you are both members.
2. When an Investor visits your profile, they can see your historical posts and comments.
3. When an Investor follows you, they receive your posts in real time in their newsfeed.
4. Instant message chats and video calls are private.
Private and direct communication between Brands and Investors is enabled after both are formally connected.
1. To continue building your Brand and business story as it evolves and in order to keep future potential Investors appraised of your growth.
2. The private group function on Brandjectory provides a repository and consolidation tool for all communications and file exchanges between Investors and founders. Keeping your profile active enables you to continue to leverage this key functionality.
3. To continue to receive updates from your Investor connections in between raises and stay up-to-date on their businesses.
– We focus on building relationships, so brands can join and be on Brandjectory before, during or after a capital raise; on other platforms, brands typically join only when they are raising capital.
– We are truly an open community for brands and qualified investors – while some other platforms first apply their own review of applicant brands before posting their profile or proposed deal on the site, Brandjectory is dedicated to maximizing the reach of all emerging brands in the Natural Products industry.
– Because we do not filter out brands as they join, investors can be sure they will have the widest collection of these brands available anywhere, and all easily navigable given the Brandjectory platform’s powerful search capabilities.
– Because we are relationship focused, brands and investors can interact in real time. Brands can post updates, share documents, post videos, and chat with investors. Other platforms contain static information, and at best, offer the ability for brands to answer direct questions.
– We are focused solely on the Natural Products industry. Other platforms have brands and investors from all segments. This makes it more difficult for the right brands and investors to find each other.
– We are an affordable subscription service. Other platforms take a significant percentage of a raise (often 6% or more) and/or charge a hefty upfront fee for the brand to place a deal or for investors to have access.
– We do not handle the transactional elements of a raise. Brands and investors can take their negotiations off-line to work on the parameters of a deal.
– By charging just a subscription fee, Brandjectory seeks to attract only truly serious Natural Products brands and investors. This deters underdeveloped brands or insufficiently capitalized investors from joining Brandjectory, minimizing the ‘noise’ on the platform.
– Unlike other social media platforms or the brands’ own websites, Brandjectory is exclusively investor focused, not consumer focused. Founders tell their story and provide information about their companies directly to investors, meaning they both provide information that would normally not be shared in these other venues, and message this information in ways that are most meaningful for investors.